Snuggle-Pedic Memory Foam Mattress Review
The Mattress That Breathes with Kool-Flow Ultra-Luxury Bamboo Cover
The Snuggle-Pedic mattress was developed by Dr. Rick Swartzburg, a doctor of Chiropractic medicine, to address a growing need in the market for more quality sleep products. After years of seeing patients in his practice who suffered from all kinds of painful back, neck, shoulder, hip and other conditions (stemming from a lack of good quality support from their mattress and pillow), he made it his mission to help create affordable high quality memory foam sleep products to address these issues.
Key Snuggle-Pedic Mattress Features
The Snuggle-Pedic memory foam mattress is a bed-in-a-box model with two high-quality custom foam layers – that also includes the patented Airflow Transfer System™ – making it a mattress with great breathability. The mattress is touted to be great for all sleeping types (back sleepers, side sleepers stomach sleepers), providing universal comfort that contours to your body’s curves, while providing proper spinal support.
- Flex-Support™ technology offers adaptive buoyancy to properly support your spine.
- Snuggle-Flex™ Memory Foam Comfort Layer contours to the bumps and curves of your body to evenly distribute the weight of your body, giving total muscle and joint pressure relief in all positions.
- Patented Airflow Transfer System creates 100 TIMES the breathability of other mattresses that only use ventilation holes or channels, but not both.
- Their Flex-Support technology makes it easier to move around with no partner motion transfer to keep you up at night.
- Warranty includes 120-night sleep trial with free returns and customizations. Most companies offer a warranty that only fixes the mattress when it sags at 1.5 inches, but their warranty starts at half that amount.
- The Snuggle-Pedic mattress was designed and tested by Dr. Rick Swartzburg, D.C., to keep your spine properly aligned no matter what position you sleep in.
Kool-Flow® Extra Breathable Micro-Vented Cover
The outer covering of the Snuggle-Pedic mattress has a removable-washable Kool-Flow Bamboo mattress cover. This cover, a blend of polyester and rayon from bamboo, is eco-friendly and is excellent at cooling and wicking moisture away from the body. The microvents provide ready access to room air at both the top and sides of the mattress, allowing the interior structure to work more efficiently in controlling temperatures. The benefit of this bamboo blend cover is it’s hypoallergenic, stretchable, and is very well ventilated.
The Snuggle-Pedic mattress has two layers: Comfort Layer and the Support Layer. The Comfort Layer and the Support Layer are made with high-density polyurethane foam. Both layers are certified by CertiPUR-US as hypoallergenic, free from toxins and very low in VOCs (volatile organic compounds). Having just two layers makes this mattress more suitable for compression and rolling up in a box for shipment.
- Comfort Layer: The Snuggle-Flex™ Memory Foam Comfort Layer is 3 inches of memory foam. As you lay down, the mattress contours to your unique shape – to evenly distribute the weight of your body – providing you with total muscle and joint pressure relief in all positions.
- Support Layer: The supportive base layer, located right below the comfort layer is 7 inches of high-density polyurethane foam. This is the foundation layer of the mattress that creates it’s shape and supportive base. It’s depth ensures that the mattress stays durable and will last a lifetime.
Patented Airflow Transfer System®
Mattress ventilation is the best way to solve the inherent overheating issues that are present in memory foam. With two layers of high-quality foam, the Snuggle-Pedic mattress features their patented Airflow Transfer System (ATS) to address the heat dissipation issue.
The memory foam comfort layer is vertically ventilated, and the base support layer has the airflow channels. This way, warm air flows down from the top and out through the sides, while cool air flows in from the side and up to the top. This configuration has been shown to be many times more effective at keeping the mattress cooler and fresher than open-cell foam or convoluted foam without vertical ventilation.
Designed & Developed by A Chiropractic Doctor
The Snuggle-Pedic mattress was designed and tested by Dr. Rick Swartzburg, D.C., to keep your spine properly aligned no matter what position you sleep in. With all his background and experience, Rick and his product development team found a way to make their product from Snuggle-Flex memory foam – which cools better than the most advanced and expensive open cell products on the market.
We calculate our ratings in accordance to our Verified Review Policy.
At the time of this writing, the Snuggle-Pedic Mattress has an average verified customer review rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars in memory foam mattress reviews on Amazon.
Snuggle-Pedic$649.99 - $1,199.99
- Extremely Good Pressure point relief
- 100 Times More Breathable Patented Air Flow Transfer System
- Works Extremely Well For Side and Back Sleepers
- Reduced Motion Transfer Between Partners
- Made In The USA
- Less Edge Support Than Some Competitors
- Heavier Individuals may require customizations