Change in the DreamFoam Lineup
Dreamfoam Bedding has restructured its mattress portfolio. At the time Brooklyn Bedding gave DreamFoam its own website, all DreamFoam mattresses except the two Arctic Dreams models were labeled Ultimate Dreams (or UD). Their mattresses are now organized into five collections: Arctic Dreams, Elements Latex, iPedic Memory Foam, RV Mattresses, Slumber Essentials. Their models are as follows:
* Arctic Dreams Cooling Gel Mattress
* Arctic Dreams Cooling Gel Hybrid Mattress
* Aspen 10″ Latex Mattress
* Willow 12″ Eurotop Latex Mattress
* Magnolia 10″ Total Latex Mattress
iPedic Memory Foam
* Sanctuary 13″ Plush Gel Memory Foam Mattress
* Sojourn 12″ Gel Memory Foam Mattress
* Meridian 12″ Firm Gel Memory Foam Mattress
* Arctic Dreams 10″ Cooling Gel Mattress RV
* Magnolia 10″ Total Latex RV Mattress
* Willow 12″ Eurotop Latex RV Mattress
* Sanctuary 13″ Plush Gel Memory Foam RV Mattress
* Aspen 10″ Latex RV Mattress
* Sojourn 12″ Gel Memory Foam RV Mattress
* Dream 9″ Two-Sided Pocketed Coil Mattress
* Doze Mattress
What Is New
For the most part, these are re-named Ultimate Dreams models with some upgrading. Separating them into collections with names descriptive of their constituent mattresses makes it easier for shoppers looking for particular kinds of mattresses. For example, Slumber Essentials has the simplest, lowest-priced (entry level) mattresses. The Doze Mattress is a series of three models corresponding to the former Crazy Quilt mattresses, basically varying in overall heights and layer thicknesses. RV Mattresses has selected models from the three higher collections.
This has led to many models listed on Amazon. Remaining units of de-listed models are still listed on Amazon until they are sold out, while only the current models are sold from the DreamFoam website. This is not unique to DreamFoam Bedding. The same thing can be seen with Serta’s Gel Foam & Memory Foam Mattresses, as well as others.
We calculate our ratings in accordance with our Verified Review Policy.
The customer response for the current DreamFoam Bedding mattress is positive, with weighted aggregate average ratings of 4.33 of 5 stars (86.58%) on the DreamFoam site (powered by YotPo) and 4.48 (89.63%) by verified customers on Amazon. The composite rating is 4.47 (89.36%).Dreamfoam Bedding on Amazon ▶